Reporting Water Loss

Wasted water means more water must be treated to replace it, resulting in unnecessary costs. Please report any evidence of outside water pipeline leaks or breaks to our Operations contractor at (720) 287-0605 (press "1"). Also, please report any use of fire hydrants that appears to be unofficial business (other than Lookout Mountain Water District or Foothills Fire Protection District) to (720) 287-0605. If possible, note vehicle make, model, color, and license number, in addition to the exact time of day.

Tap owners are responsible for repairing private service line leaks or household leaks as soon as possible.